Not the end of the world. Or the end of the week.
- Mars has a Planetary Protection Officer. I wonder if the Martians have one for Earth?
- Photosynthesis could have evolved relatively soon after life itself.
- The planets more habitable than Earth.
- Tutankhamun’s treasures may have originally belonged to Nefertiti.
- Why science needs metaphysics.
- Most worker ants are ‘slackers’. See also: Most DNA is ‘junk’, we only use 10% of our brain.
- Playing 20 questions by brain-to-brain interface.
- Homo naledi: our bipedal tree-climbing ancestor.
- ‘Missing link’ as a legacy of medieval theology.
- Welsh ‘Broad Haven Triangle’ UFO witness was bullied.
- Coast to Coast host George Noory for President?
- Buffadile? Crocalo?.
- Not just life on Mars, but Dragons!
Quote of the Day:
The world is not made of atoms. It is made of the stories we tell about atoms.