I wish I were in Minnie…
- 4 rituals that will make you happy, according to Neuroscience. Why the hell is beer not included??
- This Halloween, try not to support child-labor candy.
- Shkreligate is hurting the entire drug industry. GOOD.
- Syrian conflict prompts 1st withdrawal from Svalbard Doomsday seed vault. Because every day is the end of the world for someone, somewhere…
- Cruise Into Darkness: The bizarre disappearance of Amy Bradley.
- Styrofoam-eating mealworms could prevent your grandchildren to take holidays on plastic beaches.
- Gut bacteria ties to asthma risk in kids.
- The village where girls turn into boys at age 12.
- The Antikythera shipwreck still holds many treasures to discover.
- DARPA plans to implant performance-enhancing chips on soldiers’ heads. What could possibly go wrong…
- NASA: We need YOUR help to solve Ceres mystery. I dunno, guys; you ain’t exactly have the greatest track record when it comes to crediting armchair research…
- Magnetic fields point to extraterrestrial life. F#$%ing magnets, how do they know where the aliens hide?
- B.C. film director explores reincarnation and crisis of faith with his new movie, The Devout.
- Outsider artist, whose work was inspired by a childhood UFO close encounter, dies at 60.
- Author discusses his latest novel, based on the Dover Demon.
- Red Pill of the Day: Mother wallabies are delaying birth due to bright lights. Holy dazzled marsupials, Batman!
Quote of the Day:
“If a man walks in the woods for love of them half of each day, he is in danger of being regarded as a loafer. But if he spends his days as a speculator, shearing off those woods and making the earth bald before her time, he is deemed an industrious and enterprising citizen.”
~Henry David Thoreau.