Pining for the fjords?
- The newly discovered tablet V of the Epic of Gilgamesh.
- Science catches up with Teilhard de Chardin.
- FBI file claims recovery of ‘metallic UFOs’.
- Former RAF engineer: MI5 ‘paid people to fake crop circles’ to discredit UFO research.
- Coincidences are more frequent for people who’ve had near-death experiences.
- Virtual reality sheds new light on how we navigate in the dark.
- 50 Paranormal creatures from around the world.
- Mind reading may one day be possible, researchers say.
- America’s oldest decapitated head reveals strange burial ritual.
- The lost tunnels of Liverpool.
- Scientists develop implant that can save short-term memories from being forgotten.
- The difference between science and pseudoscience.
- Which came first – the monster or the myth?
- Why are we the only human species still left alive?
- Uri Geller to unveil spoon statue outside his former UK home.
- Nation demands NASA stop holding press conferences until they discover some little alien guys.
Quote of the Day:
For a man to achieve all that is demanded of him he must regard himself as greater than he is.