“The past is never dead. It’s not even past.”
- Rethinking black holes.
- Set teleportation machine to ‘on’.
- Seeking quantum entanglement via goldilocks.
- Is Pluto ready to shed its skin?
- Playing 20 questions with two linked brains.
- That time Neil de Grasse Tyson talked alien contact with E. Snowden.
- Creating a virtual human one slice at a time.
- Sunset & thunderstorms from above.
- Edible water bottles, created.
- From fish scales to fangs.
- Prey or predator – It’s all in the eye.
- Upgrade to HD dreams?
- The sound of limpets licking rock.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Baxter and his automaton friends.
Quote of the Day:
“Clocks slay time. Time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.”