You’re not as important as you think you are.
- Are dolphins psychic? Their complex social intelligence suggests the animals may share a ‘collective consciousness’.
- When the UFO-ing gets tough, the tough get UFO-ing: How a Billy Ocean gig may have sparked alien invasion fears in Twickenham.
- How Indigenous Australian storytelling accurately records sea level rises 7,000 years ago.
- Cave filled with children’s teeth found at Prince Charles’ boarding school.
- Humans ‘may accidentally send aliens a computer virus‘.
- Black holes may be brick walls that bounce information back out.
- Controlling brain cells with ultrasound.
- ‘Magic’ will replace normcore, trend forecasters report.
- Kickstarting an inclusive RPG based on HP Lovecraft’s works.
- Humanoid robot feels like a living puppet.
- Could this really be a radar image of the long-lost Nazi train?
- Mysterious ‘boom’ stuns residents of a town in Gloucester, UK.
- American Psychological Association classifies strong and passionate belief in a deity or higher power as mental illness.
- Scientists report Stone Age flour production.
- Evil spirits blamed for causing hallucinating girls to swarm South African President at Zulu reed dance.
- Why futurism has a cultural blindspot.
Quote of the Day:
Every thing possible to be believ’d is an image of truth.