Damn you, Sphero! Don’t you know I’m out of pesos AND galactic credits by now? Stop teasing me with your amazing Star Wars merchandise!!!
- Sphero’s BB8 looks cool, but the European Space Agency’s ‘Interact Centaur’ is even cooler.
- NASA obtains clearest pictures yet of Ceres and its mysterious bright spots.
- Rise of the Boutique Babies: Expert group says embryo genetic modification should be allowed –Coochie Gucci goo?
- Climate-Change denier Rupert Murdoch just bought Nat Geo. Forecast: Cloudy with a change of Bias…
- Melting ice isn’t opening the Arctic to an oil bonanza or great riches –unless we found a hidden pyramid beneath the ice, but you know what happens next…
- 30,000-year-old ‘giant’ virus found in Siberia might come back to life.
- Astrobiologist claims to have taken the first picture of an extraterrestrial (micro)organism.
- DARPA’s ‘Gremlin’ drones were inspired by the ‘fairy tales of WWII pilots’.
- …Or maybe there was something MORE behind those gremlin stories than just war nerves and hypoxia?
- Archelogists complain how ‘pseudo-archeologists’ are unfairly engaging with us plebes, only because scientific papers HAVE to be boring –BTW Forbes, great choice of a pic there!
- My Ontology is bigger than yours: Pseudocriticism of pseudosciences.
- #TheSexRadicals, Part 7: Jacques Lacan on How to Want Wanting.
- Someone claims to have filmed a pterosaur flying over Idaho. CGI or radio-controlled glider?
- Is Alzheimer’s transmissible through medical procedures and human tissue?
- Is it OK for psychologists to deceive?
- Red Pill of the Day: Pranking a psychic.
Quote of the Day:
“What does it matter how many lovers you have if none of them gives you the universe?”
~Jacques Lacan (1901-1981)