“Those who make no mistakes are making the biggest mistakes of all — they are attempting nothing new.”
- The hidden chaos of ‘expansion entropy’.
- Wormholes, created.
- Does black hole time run backwards?
- Seeking answers to Mars’ aridity.
- The 4 stages of evolution.
- Jobs 2.0?
- Gaia seeks twin parallax.
- Oceanic temperatures on the rise.
- Astronauts dodge space debris to reach ISS.
- Three trillion trees.
- Einstein’s follies.
- NASA goes full hoverboard.
- The science of bicycles.
- Baby’s got blue eyes.
- Explosive plants.
- Wasps… The future of cancer treatment?
- The disciple of the lake?
- Remembering the future.
- Star Wars toy mania begins now.
- Welcome to the cinephile’s ultimate mashup… Club Hell.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising – Robo-Mom.
Quote of the Day:
“Spirituality means waking up. Most people, even though they don’t know it, are asleep.”
A. de Mello