Your Wednesday weirdness.
- Elongated skulls in utero: a farewell to the artificial cranial deformation paradigm?
- Strange tiny being puzzles scientists and scares Russians.
- Curiosity finds a ‘floating spoon’ on Mars.
- The last woman who makes sea silk.
- Will AI get high?
- The disturbing consequences of seeing your doppelganger.
- Biology, psychology, and mysticism unite in synchronicity discussion.
- Evidence of ancient life discovered in mantle rocks deep below the seafloor.
- The martyr of Palmyra: Khaled al-Asaad was a world renowned scholar before being beheaded by jihadists.
- Secrets of Britain’s Atlantis revealed? Archaeologists prepare to uncover ancient civilisation’s drowned world.
- 5,500-year-old sun-worship temple excavated on island of Bonholm, Denmark.
- Scientists see four main stages of human evolution.
- New genes arise from ‘junk’ DNA.
- Algorithms predict schizophrenia with 100% accuracy.
Quote of the Day:
Coincidences are spiritual puns