“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
- Sowing interstellar seeds.
- Staring at monsters.
- Getting sucked into a black hole? ’Don’t give up. There’s a way out’.
- Is Earth the perfect one-off?
- Altering your final destination.
- Searching for remnants of extraterrestrial life.
- The future of Neil deGrasse Tyson.
- Aldrin sets his sights on Mars.
- Newly discovered Nazi train still holds mystery.
- Drumming fractals.
- 145 Million year old dinosaur tracks unveiled in Lower Saxony.
- ‘Growing’ artificial leaves.
- Pregnancy brain or ’Alien’ influence?
- Baggage Claim: The Motion Picture.
- The Star Wars canon, Disney-fied.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Pizza ‘bot.
Quote of the Day:
“I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can’t see from the center.”
Kurt Vonnegut Jr.