“I guess you guys aren’t ready for that yet. But your great-great-great grandkids are gonna love it.”
- $#!t’s getting real –and by $#!t I mean Elon Musk’s Hyperloop.
- Here’s the Humvee’s new replacement –because apparently designing a new battle vehicle is easier than designing a world without battles…
- How Lockheed is putting its eyes on the U-2 ver. 2.0.
- Have the Black Knight photos finally been debunked?
- Searching for commuting ETs.
- But once we find them, how will we understand them?
- Yours truly discussing aliens, NDEs and the need for a wiki-type UFOpedia in the latest episode of The Paracast.
- Are aliens ‘evil’?
- Your sense of mindfulness depends of the time of day.
- #TheSexRadicals, part 6: Vladimir Solovyov and the virtue of Lust.
- Boy in India is born with 3 penises. Funny how Hindu deities never showed THAT kind of extra limbs…
- A Mayan temple in Java?
- Are these swarming birds ‘Putin’ us on?
- Better put those Omega 3 pills back in the counter…
- Want to know if your daughter is dating a psychopath? Try yawning in front of him.
- Red Pill of the Day: Video of 12-year old tripping and damaging $350-million painting will make you mad, but not at the poor dumb kid!
Thanks to Leonardo and Michelangelo, for making me learn their art was worth the 4 ½ hours in line.
Quote of the Day:
“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”
~Calvin and Hobbes, by Bill Watterson.