- Stephen Hawking says he has a way to escape from a black hole.
- Gorillas are showing signs of learning to talk, say researchers.
- Can computers help us read the mind of nature?
- Scientists created a wormhole in a lab that can transport magnetic waves via an extra spatial (or ‘extra special’ as they say in the article!) dimension.
- The original 1952 Braxton County Monster drawing, found!
- Should mars be independent, or just a colony of Earth?
- Is this what our ancestors’ language sounded like 6,000 years ago?
- Petroglyphs left in Canada by Scandinavians 3,000 years ago?
- We can’t find any alien neighbors and virtual reality might be to blame.
- Burning Man: The Musical.
- The mysterious Marree Man of outback Australia: largest geoglyph in the world.
- Aztec ‘human sacrifice’ skull wall found in Mexico.
- Mapping the Grim.
- Interview with a weird satanist.
Quote of the Day:
Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world.