“To realise the unimportance of time is the gate of wisdom.”
- Lab creates wormhole.
- Neutrinos spotted in Antarctica.
- A world without us.
- Ancient solutions to present day droughts.
- Another Star Wars reboot?
- Entangled quantum devices linked.
- Ceremonial Aztec skull rack unearthed.
- Imitation: The finest form of survival.
- Making graphene from tea leaves.
- Fairy circles continue to mystify.
- Modern day televisions of the future.
- Preserving the horror of VHS.
- Step inside Banksy’s take on amusement parks: Dismaland.
- This week’s evidence of the pending robot uprising… Atlas.
Quote of the Day:
“The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one will believe it.”