Rest in peace, Anne…
- Whitley Strieber closes the chapter on his beloved wife’s online journal.
- Despite the BeWITNESS trainwreck of May 5th, seems the main players refuse to exit the bandwagon just yet…
- New report examines the ‘leaked’ Homeland Security UFO footage recorded in Puerto Rico.
- Could that UFO be a ‘Flimmer’ Navy drone?
- Russia aims for the Moon by 2030.
- How America almost went metric, but refused to give an inch in the end.
- The Oglala-Lakota vow to die before let the KXL pipeline pass through South Dakota.
- Read an extract from Atlantos, the best-selling novel dramatizing our planet’s root civilization [Amazon US & UK].
- Europe’s first farmers were shockingly violent. Obviously they weren’t growing weed…
- There is now a brain implant that can control emotions wirelessly. That’s fff-*BUZZ*-antastic!
- What would Kanye think of this 8-foot-long prenuptial contract from ancient Egypt?
- How Kodak invented digital photography in 1975… and buried it.
- Those ‘beams of light’ pics which have grown viral on Facebook? There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for them.
- The Grimerica Show talks Spirituality, Mindfulness and much, much more with the amazing Duncan Trussell.
- The five-year-old who can hypnotize animals with a stroke of her hand! (Not cool enough for a Marvel movie though).
- Red Pill of the Day: Chinese woman gets pregnant 13 times in 10 years to avoid jail.
Quote of the Day:
“On the anniversary of my burst aneurysm in October of 2004, many people have asked me what I’ve learned. I’ve written about this extensively in many of my earlier diaries, but I thought I’d sum it up here. You might even call this diary “What I Learned from the Sick Year” (to paraphrase of the diet book I am posting, one chapter at a time, every week on this website).
I guess the simplest way to put it is, you must live out of love. You must operate from a basic platform of loving other people. This must be your stance as you go through life.”
~Anne Strieber, “You Must Live Out of Love”