Blowjobs and elves.
- Weird things start to happen when you stare into someone’s eyes for 10 minutes.
- Priceless treasure hoard found in 1st century grave of Sarmatian woman in Russia.
- First almost fully-formed human brain grown in lab, researchers claim.
- Why the world’s remaining hunter-gatherer societies are some of the biggest pot smokers.
- Everything you’ve heard about chastity belts is a lie.
- ‘Winged monster’ rock art finally deciphered.
- If you go down to the woods today… watch out for Atlas.
- Searching for Doggerland.
- Our early solar system may have been home to a fifth giant planet.
- Butterfly wings offer clues to vastly improved solar power.
- More awe.
- Wikipedia is corrupting science with “blowjobs and elves“.
- Did an ancient civilisation drive tanks and trucks in Turkey?
- Could Ancient Greek myths hint at contact with South America?
- How radio enthusiasts are listening to Earth’s secret symphony.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Heresies are experiments in man’s unsatisfied search for truth.
H. G. Wells