Know the Unknown.
- Southampton University scientists have found evidence that awareness continue for at least several minutes after clinical death.
- Darting eyes in REM sleep are seeing objects in your dreams.
- Narcotic henbane seeds for ‘magic brews’ found at Turkish archaeological site.
- Is it time to embrace unverified theories?
- MIT claims to have found a ‘language universal’ that ties all languages together.
- Activity of entire central nervous system captured on film for first time.
- Where are the missing mystics of the revolution?
- Experts investigate discovery of 1,400-year-old Rita of Rollright.
- ‘Ghost plane’ spotted in the skies of Derbyshire. More witnesses come forward.
- Universe slowly dying as old stars fade faster than new ones are born.
- The people with ‘animal powers’.
- Book of Kells goes global despite objection by Burger King.
- Picture of Irish sea monster surfaces in London image archive.
- Big black beast stalks Cornish wood.
Thanks to Tommy.
Quote of the Day:
What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning