“It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for subtlety.”
- Earth 2.0… Meet Earth’s bigger, older cousin. More here.
- Hawking signs on for SETI and Milner’s ‘Breakthrough Listen”.
- First four-legged snake unveiled.
- Was the Amazon terraformed by ancient farming?
- Linking Amazonians and Australians.
- Peering inside the LHC.
- California looks to dowse its parched landscape.
- What will the next El Nino bring?
- Preserving Botanist Leonard Co’s legacy.
- A breakthrough in spintronics?
- A breakthrough in photonics and spintronics.
- Does musical taste reflect your thinking?
- How the brain creates our cyclopean view of the world.
- ‘Tiny floating eyeball’ may give clues to ocular evolution.
- Unraveling the glow of fireflies.
- When barnacles got crabby.
- Did abrupt climate change kill the mammoths?
- Star Wars goes for gold… and VR.
- The next space race?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… swarm ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death.”