“To try to be happy is to try to build a machine with no other specification than that it shall run noiselessly.”
- The mysteries of Charon under the looking glass.
- Does an obelisk at Göbeklitepe hold the first pictograph?
- Glimpsing snowball earth.
- ISO Le Grand K.
- Gravity realized– Dodging space junk on the ISS.
- The five extinctions through history… and the sixth as it happens.
- Ant-Man vs. insects.
- Just say ”learn” to drugs.
- The benefits of intrinsic mortality.
- Is the potential for evil contained therein?
- Are Weyl fermions the beginning of a new era in electronics?
- When atlases went steampunk.
- Earth gets its annual climatological physical.
- Meanwhile, the polar bears don’t need further proof of climate change.
- Tree-climbing 2.0.
- Behold China’s winged dinosaur.
- The science of the scream.
- Lego ninja warrior.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… When Nao became self aware.
Quote of the Day:
“There are no secrets about the world of nature. There are secrets about the thoughts and intentions of men.”