You may think it’s just a dwarf planet, Neil, but Pluto sure looks like it has a bigger heart than you!
- A new world, if you can take it: New Pluto flyby images released by NASA.
- World’s oldest sperm discovered in Antarctica. Because it gets lonely in the tundra.
- Is it time to put the ‘Coming Ice Age’ theory in cold storage?
- Military training exercise in the American Southwest sparks up conspiracy theories about Walmart concentration camps.
- Do these amazing churches house a secret about the location of the Ark of the Covenant?
- Pic of the Day: Pod of spinner dolphins swimming off Makua beach, Hawaii.
- Human hand is older than chimp’s.
- Kennewick Man still has a lot to teach us.
- ‘Finding Bigfoot‘ is the least honest TV show title of all time!
- Meanwhile, a hunter in Argentina claims to have shot an alien.
- UFO appears at Colima volcano just before the eruption.
- The link between creativity and psychosis is more tenuous than we thought –Damn, so now I’ve run out of excuses…
- Strong contender for weirdest news headline of the year: Head of Nosferatu director stolen.
- Artist accurately predicted what Pluto would look like…in 1979!
- Checking in at the Bot Hotel in Japan, where you’ll be greeted by a talking velociraptor at the reception desk.
- Should we treat robots as pet, pals or tools?
- Red Pill of the Day: The ‘We Consent’ app is a helpful tool –to gauge just how f$%ed up human relations are becoming.
Thanks to New Horizons. Don’t forget to write, little guy!
Quote of the Day:
“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”