- Nosferatu director’s head stolen from grave in Germany.
- Astronomers spot black hole so big, it defies current theories of galaxy evolution.
- Marden Henge to rival Stonehenge, says leading archaeologist.
- The last Viking and his magical sword?
- Outernet and Creative Commons to build a Library From Space.
- Secret UFO files released as German government lose the right to keep research private.
- The boneyard of the bizarre that rewrites Briton’s Celtic past.
- So-called haunted dolls: the hot new collectors items.
- Rendlesham: UFO researcher claims Men in Black tapped phone and tried to end her alien probe.
- Is the Tasmanian Tiger alive and living on the mainland?
- New cell division mechanism discovered.
- Newly-discovered Maya Pyramid at Tonina is one of the biggest.
- ‘Oldest’ computer music unveiled.
- Large Hadron Collider discovers new pentaquark particle.
- What happens when you give a tree an email address?
Quote of the Day:
“Have you thought of an ending?”
“Yes, several, and all are dark and unpleasant.”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring