C’mon FOX! You call that a tease!!
- The Space-X Conspiracy Theory: It’s rocket was shot down by Lockheed Martin with a freaking laser.
- Revealing sprites thru slo-mo.
- Cuba becomes the first nation to completely eradicate mother-child transmission of HIV and syphilis.
- New Alzheimer’s treatment fully restores memory function… on mice.
- DeepDream’s vision of porn images looks like a trippified circle of Hell! (Links sez it’s NSFW, but if this could get you fired, you should’ve quit already!)
- Why do wind farms make some people sick?
- The Mystery of the Amazonian savannah –Solved.
- Alien hunting could go Hi-Def with ginormous space telescope.
- Dutch medium Robbert van den Broeke claims to have in his possession actual ‘alien limbs’. My suggestion? Find a calamari recipe, Rob…
- Pic of the Day: New Horizons snaps a new image of Pluto, prior to its historic flyby.
- Edgar Allan Poe, the Cosmologist.
- For André Borschberg, the 5-day flight onboard the tiny cockpit of the Solar Impulse 2 plane was a “zen-like experience.” Dude must be a New Yorker.
- Archeologists find remnants of ship wreckage belonging to Kublai Khan’s invading armada.
- New species of triceratops show curly horns were all the rage in the Cretaceous.
- Helium leaking from bottom of the Earth in Southern California. In other news, Orange County is reporting an increase in party clowns residents.
- Red Pill of the Day: “Gay marriage could damage our cattle exports” sez Australian minister. Here’s the cattle’s reaction…
Thanks to Charles.
Quote of the Day:
“Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.”