Really TV Land? This is how you think Racism is fixed?
- Human evolution: Inevitable or serendipitous?
- Does a votive sword found in Georgia prove the Chinese were travelling to the Americas before Columbus?
- Giant sinkholes spotted in Rosetta comet. No mystery there, young Padawans!
- Yoga is banned in Central Russia because officials think it’s a dangerous cult –Yoga pants deserve to be worshipped, though…
- Retired federal judge compares the toll of drug prohibition to the damages caused by WW2.
- Nobel laureate condemns EU’s bullying against Greek democracy.
- Re-examining the Buddy Holly plane crash.
- Solar-powered plane begins risky trans-Pacific trip.
- Will this plane be the first to fly across the Martian skies?
- ‘X’ is for Xtension: Area 51 gets a massive new hangar.
- Jack Brewer asked a few members of the UFO community whether MUFON should ban those involved in the beWITNESS fiasco from speaking in their conferences. Here are their responses.
- Has Jackie Gleason’s UFO story finally been confirmed?
- Review of new book about Wilhelm Reich.
- SynchroniciTIC-TOCS: Obama’s clock stopped the same minute he heard the Senate’s ACA decision.
- Elephants respond to Rumba, but not the Tango.
- Red Pill of the Day: What would happen if Jurassic Park were set in different geological eras.
Thanks to Daisy Duke and her shorts.
Quote of the Day:
“Greater than the tread of mighty armies is an idea whose time has come.”