A little reading to end your working week…
- Unfortunately, Lexus did not make a working hoverboard.
- How lidar is replacing
the bullwhipradar as the archaeologist’s favourite tool.
- The alchemical symbolism behind the names of two Harry Potter characters.
- Beautiful sand art inspired by Tibetan Buddhist mandalas.
- A Neptune-size planet is masquerading as a comet.
- We still have no idea what the bright spots are on Ceres.
- Another Martian pyramid spotted. Mars is a pareidolia paradise.
- Is there a face carved in this cliff, or is it a trick of the mind?
- Prosopagnosia: wearing the face of a stranger.
- Feeling anxious? Stand up when reading your Grail news.
- And don’t eat a high sugar diet while reading TDG either.
- The beautiful ways we have kept the dead among the living.
- Ancient Greek zombies in Sicily.
- In 1665, multiple witnesses fell sick after seeing a UFO battle.
- Japanese women are swooning for Shabani, the handsomest gorilla in the world.
Quote of the Day:
All profound distraction opens certain doors. You have to allow yourself to be distracted when you are unable to concentrate.