Maybe we should get rid of ALL flags…
- Gravity kills Schrödinger cat. Schrödinger goes ‘Meh’ and buys a pug instead.
- Black holes: Deadly fuzzballs of cosmic strings, or beningn hologram generators?
- Northern lights captured in Minneapolis.
- Going without sleep for a full year.
- Group boundaries promote the spread of ideas in social networks.
- The Lexus of hoverboards —literally!
- Jeff Bezo’s vision of space travel was unveiled this week. Is this regular or Prime, though?
- Doctoral dissertation in graphic novel form. Doctor Manhattan approves!
- Our deep need for monsters that lurk in the dark –but what if monsters need us just as much?
- Joshua Cutchin reviews the most accurate depictions of faeries on film –accurate or not, I still think Tinkerbell is hawt…
- Similarities found in the brains of alleged abductees.
- This week I joined the Gralien gang to talk about strange booms, synchronicities and cryptids. My kind of radio!
- Dr. Bernard Beitman and the mystery of synchronicities.
- The Tyranny of Physicalism.
- Action Man: Veterans for Peace UK produce a crude but powerful message.
- Red Pill of the Day: Australian woman hospitalized for squatting in skinny jeans –as good an explanation for the Fermi paradox as any!
Quote of the Day:
“Protection? What the f#$k are you talking about? You have guns because you like guns.”
~Australian comedian Jim Jefferies