- Sleep Paralysis: the worst trip ever.
- Yes, androids do dream of electric sheep.
- Welcome to the dawn of the age of robots.
- Russia is awash with occultists, but the Kremlin’s propagandists may well turn out to be the most skilful sorcerers of them all.
- China’s senior officials taking interest in supernatural powers.
- Quantum physics may link universe’s wormholes.
- The perks and pitfalls of being a famous tree.
- Burrup Peninsula rock art shows extinct megafauna and Tasmanian tigers in Western Australia.
- Large mystery face found carved into remote Canadian island.
- Moon landings investigation demanded by Russian official in retaliation for US FIFA probe.
- Creepy headline of the week: Micro-tentacles for tiny robots can handle delicate objects like blood vessels.
- Fridgehenge crops up on Upper Stone Street, Maidstone.
- The last unmapped places on Earth.
- Modern animals drawn like dinosaurs.
Quote of the Day:
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
Henry David Thoreau