You don’t ride the wave,
You are the wave.
- NASA images show we’re sucking our wells dry.
- Pope Francis’ new encyclical seeks to change the American catholics’ attitude toward global warming.
- Pic of the day: Twin tornadoes.
- Yours truly tackles with the Economics of Armageddon.
- FDA seeks to eradicate trans fats from the American diet in 3 years –will the Fast Food Mafia let them?
- ‘Fairy circles’ in the desert.
- The sheep boy from Ireland was probably less obnoxious than the goat boy from New York.
- What do you do when a reptilian humanoid enters your home ininvited? If you live in Texas, the answer is obvious…
- Boomerang UFO spotted at Mississippi.
- A UFO jamming tribute to the late Bruce Duensing.
- ET go home: Let’s retire the Extraterrestrial hypothesis.
- Unexplained phenomena and the liminal state.
- Female psychopaths process moral judgements different than their male counterparts.
- When should people with a non-terminal illness be helped to die?
- Growing rat limbs on the lab.
- Red Pill of the Day: Star Trek vs Star Wars —which is the nerdier?
Thanks to Bruce, Robert and Greg.
Quote of the Day:
“It is ourselves that are paranormal and see causation in a reversed and upside down modality that answers the Zen like question I asked myself some time ago……How can nature be unnatural?
It is not. Our minds are unnatural in how we conceive “reality””
~Bruce Duensing, “The Coherence of Chaos”