So where the hell is my volcanic glass marker?
- Reality doesn’t exist until you look at it.
- Missing ingredient in Earth’s ‘primordial soup’ possibly found.
- Is Richard Dawkins turning into a sad meme of himself?
- Does your condo have an airplane mode?
- 1937-era footage of Amelia Earhart found.
- Joshua Cutchins joins Micah Hanks to talk about his book A Trojan Feast on the latest edition of The Gralien Report.
- If you want to read an excerpt of Joshua’s book, click here.
- 10 explanations for UFOs that are weirder than aliens.
- The Roswell Slides: It’s a mummy, Maussan.
- The UFO field is full of vampires: No matter how many stakes you run through their hearts, they refuse to die.
- Independence Day 2’s synopsis revealed.
- Empire is celebrating The X Files’ 20th anniversary with an epic compilation of exclusive interviews.
- Speaking of anniversaries, the city of Astoria had a massive four-day party to celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of the greatest films of all time: The Goonies!
- And the 2015 world video game Hall of Fame inductees aaaare…
- The dark side of ‘light workers’.
- Red Pill of the Day: If Gandhi took a Yoga class.
Thanks to Charles, Red and Andy
Quote of the Day:
“I’ve never had dreams, never had nightmares.”