That special time again:
- Could a carving found at Göbekli Tepe represent a Great Auk?
- Freaks: ‘A fleeting glimpse of the Old Weird America’.
- The secret lives of elves and faeries: The truth behind the story of Rev Robert Kirk.
- Aleister Crowley, Jimmy Page and the curse of Led Zeppelin – when myth, magick and weird facts collide.
- Chimpanzees in Guinea filmed boozing on fermented sap add weight to the ‘drunken monkey hypothesis’.
- The guy who stole moon rocks from NASA to have sex ‘on the moon’.
- Why we are all inherently potheads.
- Will hive consciousness be a good thing?
- Mount Kinabalu nude selfie tourists blamed for quake.
- Phantom eyeballs see phantoms.
- Dragons of Xanadu: sculptures discovered in legendary city.
- 75-million-year-old dinosaur blood and collagen discovered in fossil fragments.
- Written communication may be 40,000 years old.
- Finding the Poles of Inaccessibility.
- Israeli court clears documentary alleging Jesus’ marriage to Mary Magdalene, Jerusalem burial, of fraud.
- Injectable mesh stimulates and records neuron activity.
Quote of the Day:
We live at a very special time… the only time when we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time!
Lawrence M. Krauss