“There are some oddities in the perspective with which we see the world.”
- Why aren’t we eaten alive from within?
- 32,000 photos for epic one moon shot.
- ILM, the untold saga.
- From oceans to humans, the microbiome tells all.
- From water to dry land– Watch that first step.
- Is Vesta lonely… or hungry?
- Ancient flowers for a woman in red?
- The breathability of plankton.
- Pac-Man turns 35.
- When the hunter became the hunted.
- Ballistic wallpaper sends Big Bad Wolf to unemployment line.
- Acoustic alchemy.
- Raising the flag of Planet Earth?
- Ten ’new’ species roaming the planet.
- Disney recycled, Part II.
- A talk with Douglas Adams.
- Bloodsport— The freshmaker!
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… I for one, welcome our new ‘bot overlords.
Quote of the Day:
“We don’t have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.”