Why do ISP’s still think 72 hours is a reasonable amount of time for them to do their effing job and fix your connection? Imagine if the plumber asked you to wait *3 days* until you could take a shower again!
- One person’s evidence of ‘cellular memory’ is another person’s evidence of Morphic fields.
- The alien origins of Earth’s oceans.
- 2-million-year-old human skin tissue allegedly found. I kinda feel this won’t be nearly as exciting for future archeologists…
- The oldest stone tools predate our species by millions of years.
- “Freeeeeeeed!”: Early men and women were treated as equal, say scientists.
- Solving the mystery of the ancient city of Cahokia.
- How drones are re-shaping modern warfare, social ethics and human psychology.
- 11 gadgets that will soon grant you super-human powers –I’d settle for the power to AFFORD super-power granting gadgets…
- 20 uneducated dropouts who changed human history.
- The FBI kept a 44-page file on… Buckminster Fuller? I guess those geodesic domes must have looked pretty subversive to J. Edgar…
- Steven Spielberg auto-sabotaged himself in order to prevent an E.T. sequel.
- Low-flying, cigar-shaped UFO observed in North Carolina.
- Looks like the good people of TIME magazine have finally realized the Hessdalen lights are a thing.
- Here’s a wonderful Radio Misterioso episode with Fortean blogger EsoterX –who I presume REALLY enjoyed the 1990’s.
- So you wanna enter the paranormal real-estate business…
- Red Pill of the Day: When your mad video-gaming skillz brings a bounty on your head.
Big thanks to Grail-seeker!
Quote of the Day:
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”