…Does this mean I get a refund?
- Roswell Slide Research Group (RSRG): “It’s a mummy, dummy!”
- 3 members of the RSRG –plus one clueless Mexican– go to Radio Misterioso to explain how they finally debunked the slides in about 10 minutes.
- Richard Dolan’s final word on the matter.
- Chile’s official UFO group misquoted re. the Collahuasi UFO [More here]
- I for one welcome our Ceresian overlords…
- Lamprey-like soft robot designed to explore the oceans of Europa. But what if native Europans find it tasty and/or attractive?
- The truth about the premiere date for the new X-Files show is out there!
- EsoterX: Why we abhor an anomaly.
- Dr. Stuart Hameroff: Do souls move between parallel universes after death?
- Has a Russian scientist managed to photograph a human soul? Our colleague Martin Clemens investigates.
- How the language you speak shape your view of the world.
- Stop worrying about brain-eating zombies. Worry about brain-eating amoebas instead.
- Forget Cohibas! What America wants from Cuba is their lung cancer vaccine.
- Glasses-free 3d holograms are coming to this galaxy faster than lightsabers and Deathstars –damned egg-heads and their wrong priorities…
- For all the positive change he wants to bring into the world, turns out Elon Musk is something of an a-hole…
- Red Pill of the Day: And the 2015 Darwin award goes toooooo… drunk guy chasing a bear in the woods with a dull hatchet!
Thanks to Paul Revans, Chuckycabra and the Roswell Slides Research Group (RSRG)
Quote of the Day:
“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact”
~Arthur Conan Doyle