“Everything starts as somebody’s daydream.”
- Ancient, intelligent life?
- Life on Enceladus?
- The missing link for complex life?
- Mercury’s 3.8 billion year-old magnetic heart.
- Thunderbolts and lightning…
- Andromeda’s halo.
- Ancient lily fossil or oopart microchip?
- Meal replicator or magic lamp?
- Moscow, we have a problem.
- Edison’s talking dolls come to life.
- UK manufacturer aims to bankrupt Big Bad Wolf.
- The Star Wars sequel that wasn’t.
- Star Wars: The Binks Awakens.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Ocado ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“The Unexpected always comes at the most awkward times.”