- Darpa’s homing bullets are almost as creepy as Gary Oldman’s hairdo in The 5th Element.
- Google was granted a patent involving robots that mimic dead celebrities. I’m sure Disney’s lawyers will be thrilled…
- Climate Deniers to Pope Francis: There’s no global warming –the rise of oceans’ levels are just the tears of Jesus!
- Potential ice cap detected over Pluto’s surface by New Horizons.
- Going with a bang: NASA’s Messenger closes in on Mercury crash-landing.
- Numerous witnesses observe bright-red UFO over NYC –including our own friend LastLoup.
- “Honey, there’s an egg-shaped flying creature on our backyard!”
- UFO researcher Marc Dantonio sez the UFO hovering near Chilean erupting volcano was a drone.
- Lockheed’s new drone will help find
persons of interestmissing people.
- The loch Ness salamander.
- The flying devil of Elizabeth lake.
- Chris Knowles’ personal take on past lives.
- The use of DMT in early Masonic ritual.
- The solution to your social anxiety? An invisible body!
- Bukkafkian: Do men manipulate their sexual partners with their semen?
- Red Pill of the Day: Be corteous to monkeys —or else!
Abstinence makes me cranky, so I ain’t thanking anyone this week.
Quote of the Day:
“Wine is bottled poetry.”
~Robert Louis Stevenson