I’m sure in many parallel worlds donating to the Grail would be tax deductible.
- A Q&A with Valery Spiridonov, who wants to be the first human to have a full head transplant.
- Diabetes and depression may increase risk of dementia –Great, now I am depressed *calls Domino’s*
- 6 bizarre medical conditions that shouldn’t be possible [Warning: Graphic language and graphic-er images]
- Ex-FBI agent sues the bureau over the perception management campaign against the late Bruce Irvins, accused of being the anthrax-letter terrorist.
- What began as a plumbing problem, ended up as a major archeological discovery in Italy.
- White skin developed in Europe as recently as 8000 years ago.
- Bronze age skeletons unearthed in India show belief in Reincarnation is –at least– 5000 years old.
- Wild chimps observed hunting with spears. if they start using body paint, we’re screwed.
- Hubble @ 25: Quantum-Leaping Our Knowledge of the Cosmos since 1990.
- 12 ways Humanity might f$%k up the entire solar system.
- To an exobiologist, ice is the new black.
- Why babies –and perhaps all of us– care about magic.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Paracast star commenter ‘Burnt State’ about UFOs, Ouijas, and how paranormal events peel away the thin veneer of normalcy.
- That time when artist Leigh J. McCloskey was visited by Thoth –in the form of a white heron.
- The Perfect World Paradox: Yours truly tries to reconcile the gnostic view of the world with the entheogenic view of the world.
- Red Pill of the Day: A major-leagues prospect with a $2-million contract signed, Daniel Norris is happy living on a VW camper.
Thanks to Grail-Seeker.
Quote of the Day:
“People are too eager to say “This legendary person had flaws!” instead of, “Wow, this flawed human being managed to do something legendary.””
~ Mishell Baker (@mishellbaker )