So our beloved Brontosaurus is back, and Pluto’s planethood might get reinstated this year. What other retro-scientific term should merit reinstatement? –Why hello Luminiferous Aether!
- Brontosaurus is back among the terrible lizards. Let the treestar celebration begin!
- Turns out our female ancestors had the hots for blokes who were able to *ahem* “go the distance.”
- Professor Bryan Syke’s DNA study of Zana’s descendants seems to confirm witnesses’ claims of the XIXth century ‘wild woman.’
- Accidental encounters with a badass 8th century Buddhist mystic.
- Wanna have the Voynich manuscript in your iPhone? Here are some of the best history-related apps in the market.
- Tech titans want to make you immortal –how else are you gonna keep buying their sh…tuff?
- 4 easy(ish) way to biohack your body and turn yourself into a transhuman superhero! (TDG will not be held responsible for any irreversible post-Singularity complications).
- The bots are coming. Are we ready to form social bonds with them? Even emotional ones?
- Dr. Tyler Kokjohn: The arrival of Genomic editing.
- Harder to care, climax and cry: Why anti-depressants are Big Pharma’s biggest oxymoron.
- Ayahuasca has the potential to treat diabetes AND cure depression.
- The future of pain medication is… Wasabi?
- Canada plans to use satellite technology to protect its Arctic sovereignty –laser-equipped polar bears would’ve been a more bad-ass solution, eh?
- NASA’s future is ultra-light, and I don’t mean its budget –well, maybe I do…
- Hillary Clinton’s office responds to the UFO question –in the most cliched way possible…
- Red Pill of the Day: Giving the Shakespearean treatment to Jar Jar Binks. If it ends thusly then I’m all for it!
Thanks to Little Foot.
Quote of the Day:
“Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”