That a Mexican plays the part of Jesus so that he can be crucified seems like overkill by now…
- Wikileaks: Corporations want the Trans-Pacific Partnership Free Trade agreement (TPP) to grant them the power to sue states in private courts.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” And now thanks to Monsanto, also the stork!
- Polio 2.0? New virus is causing life-long paralysis in Californian kids.
- Shoko Asahara left a bigger scar on Japan than the 2011 tsunami.
- Why Scientology’s cone of silence finally started to shatter.
- Pew pew! The first film shown via laser beam premiered yesternight at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
- Seth Shostak: “Aliens don’t respond to our e-mails? Let’s spam them with porn and cat pics!”
- Screw the aliens! It was ghosts the ones who kickstarted civilization.
- Is Ayahuasca the key to empty our prisons?
- Synchronicities: When the Unlikely and the Unbelievable collide.
- John Keel’s search for Mothman and its kin.
- Lil’ Ganesha: Girl born with proboscis-like deformity worshipped as deity in India.
- Can we harness telepathy for moral good, or will it ruin our relationships and shatter our society?
- The divine witches of Cyberspace.
- Meet Hector: A robot prepared for self-awareness.
- Red Pill of the Day: Artoo in Love –A Star Wars story of love and deception, with a definitive turn to the dark side.
Thanks to the J-Man for granting us a 4-day long weekend. Hang in there, bro!
Quote of the Day:
“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary investigations.”
~Tim Binnall, host of Binnall of America