Scarfolk to host British Science Festival in 2016!
- Is this ET? Mystery of strange radio bursts from space.
- Researchers create eye-drops that let you see in the dark.
- The physicist who wants to build a time machine to communicate with his dead father.
- Saharan ‘carpet of tools‘ earliest known man-made landscape.
- Awaken to the Truth About Conspiracy Theories!
- MoD accused of UFO cover-up after delaying release of massive cache of evidence dubbed ‘Britain’s X-Files‘.
- The rapid rise of human language.
- Latest theory behind ‘mystery booms’: it’s all in your head.
- Ireland set to impose levy on Holy Wells.
- Why did a group of medieval monks see part of the moon explode?
- Artist removes summit of Scafell Pike – England’s highest mountain.
- The origin of April Fools’ Day.
- Charles Fort ‘blue plaque’ unveiled in London.
- China’s mysterious stone circles likely used for sacrifice.
- Ants in space grapple well with zero-g.
- L. Ron Hubbard and the Ordo Templi Orientis.
- Atheists are being hacked to death in Bangladesh, and soon there will be none left.
- Priest greeted by strangers discovers doppelganger neighbour.
- Anglo-Saxon antibiotics are just the start – it’s time to start bioprospecting in the past.
Quote of the Day:
We all have a right to know, and if the government has been suppressing information about other life forms, that’s the cruelest hoax of all.