My reaction when my Buddhist cousin showed me the new tattoo he got made to symbolize ‘Impermanence’…
- Probable carcinogenic chemical found in Monsanto weed killer. Shouldn’t we re-name them Mondiablo by now?
- The genetic code of ‘an entire nation’ effectively deduced, claim Icelandic researchers.
- The American MDs’ suicide epidemic no-one is talking about.
- Loren Coleman examines the twilight language involved in the latest Germanwings Flight 9525 tragedy.
- Could remote viewing help you become rich in the stock market? The Paracast interviews precognition authority Marty Rosenblatt.
- Large, boomerang-shaped UFO ‘cloaked itself’ in front of Florida witness.
- Are drones to become the ‘swamp gas’ of the XXIst century for the UFO phenomenon?
- The Victorians’ obsession with fairies is approached in Robert Means Lawrence’s new book [Amazon US & UK]
- The football fairies of Ireland.
- The Irish monk Macarius and his concept of the universal soul.
- 1st photo of the legendary albino tapir.
- The Ili pika, world’s cutest (endangered) animal, photographed for the 1st time.
- 7-year-old Bigfoot photo gains new footing.
- Dinosaurs: ‘Terrible lizards’ or just plain terrible?
- Seems the Russians haven’t tired of building crazy-ass cargo planes —Antonov’s dream lives on!
- Red Pill of the Day: Fan-made Star Wars anime short that took 4 years in the making, and was *totally* worth it.
Thanks to the a-hole who scraped my car last night, for teaching me the concept of car paint impermanence.
Quote of the Day:
“The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”
~ Rabindranath Tagore