In a society where sanity is obligatory, the insane carries out a one-man revolution.
- Tomb of Don Quixote’s writer Miguel de Cervantes found.
- Nicholas Roerich, the Shambhala prophecy, and the geopolitical game that it ensued.
- “An ancient Mecca on stilts”: Did Stonehenge support a giant, circular platform?
- DNA study shows Celts are not a unique genetic group. Then why are aliens so interested in them?
- Dr. Robert E. Cornish: A real-life Frankenstein scientist.
- Chris Urmson, the director of self-driving cars at Google, wants his 11-year-old son to NEVER have to take a driver’s test.
- The biggest solar storm since 2013 caused dazzling auroras world-wide on St. Patrick’s day –but I guess everyone was too drunk to notice…
- Did life on Earth emerge from poisonous fumes?
- A color guide to life on other planets.
- UFO POV: A comic-style personal sighting by Barry Windsor-Smith [h/t Hidden Experience].
- UFO over Oklahoma City caught on tape during live TV news broadcast.
- Dr. Tyler Kokjohn, Jeff Ritzmann and Jeremy Vaeni get interviewed on Radio Misterioso to explain Project Core, a maverick new approach to survey paranormal encounters.
- The Patterson-Gimlin film, stabilized.
- Hell on Earth: Fires have been burning under the surface of Jharia, India, for a century –somehow I suspect frankfurters were involved…
- The VICE interview with Alejandro Jodorowsky.
- Red Pill of the Day: Dinosaurs’ Notorious E.A.R.L., performing ‘Hypnotize’.
Thanks to Cármen Aristegui.
Quote of the Day:
“We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.”