“Man becomes aware of the sacred because it manifests itself, shows itself, as something wholly different from the profane.”
- The ocean of Ganymede.
- Life on Enceladus?
- What color do you bleed?
- The 100 million-color plague of tetrachromats.
- Se7en NDE themes.
- A new threat to Giza?
- Saharan carpet of ancient tools may be the first.
- Where is MH370?
- Laying the road to Armageddon?
- Embrace your hidden superpower.
- Reconfiguring the Anthropocene.
- Van Gogh’s white period?
- Enter the Github era.
- Michael Bolton in Office Space.
- Draw me! Art Instruction School’s Turtle-Pirate-Bear gets an update.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Liquid Metal.
Quote of the Day:
“In imitating the exemplary acts of a god or of a mythic hero, or simply by recounting their adventures, the man of an archaic society detaches himself from profane time and magically re-enters the Great Time, the sacred time.”