Humans are the lemmings of the primate world…
- Melting mummies? Oh my!
- Complex societies evolved without a belief in an all-powerful deity –which is not saying they didn’t have a belief in the afterlife…
- Grimerica talks to Conner Habib –and moi– about Science, dogmas, spirituality and NDEs.
- The strange world of felt presences.
- Self-fuelled liquid metal motor could one day power shape-shifting robots –watch out, John Connor!
- Score one for team Lizard: David Icke settles on libel action suit.
- After taking us all back to Isla Nublar, Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow will show us some aliens.
- The 1997 film Contact really annoyed president Bill Clinton –maybe because it hit a nerve?
- Mysterious green ‘fireball’ spotted over Colorado. The return of a classic Fortean mystery!
- Che Ovni: Argentina TV station confirms UFO hoax.
- Whitley Strieber: Are we ready for Dicslosure?
- Roswell Dream Team’s Anthony Bragalia: Why the being shown in the slides is not a mummy.
- Nick Redfern doesn’t care though –he removes himself from the Roswell slides controversy.
- Richard Dolan is joining Maussan’s Be-Witness even in Mexico —Qué???
- 4 occult techniques to boost your creativity.
- Red Pill of the Day: Best. St. Patrick’s day. Ever?
Thanks to Johnny Walker.
Quote of the Day:
“There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.”