We must not always talk in the market-place of what happens to us in the forest.
- Ireland just accidentally legalised a bunch of drugs including ecstasy, crystal meth and mushrooms.
- China accuses Dalai Lama of ‘profaning’ Buddhism by signalling end to reincarnation.
- The Milky Way may be 50 percent bigger than thought. I thought all snacks were smaller now.
- Perhaps those astronomers are suffering from the rare Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.
- Chinchorro mummies turn to goo thanks to climate change.
- Chameleons change colour using photonics crystals.
- Giant human jawbone caught by Taiwanese fishermen.
- The Fermi question: no paradox at all.
- Liquid metal brings shape-shifting robot a step closer.
- Monument of pulled teeth.
- Israeli cavers find 2,300-year-old hidden treasure.
- 3,000 more human remains have been unearthed at the Bedlam burial ground in London.
- Now more than ever, London needs a ‘death pyramid’.
- Animals can be given false memories.
- The radical political implications of spending time outdoors. Good reason to lock everybody up.
- Beer goggles are two-way.
Quote of the Day:
The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.