Time for the news, I believe.
- ‘Garish’ fairies lower tone of neighbourhood.
- Childhood home of Jesus said to have been found.
- Historic carving found during village tidy-up.
- Man may have purchased 3,000-year-old seal of Pharaoh Ramesses II for $19.
- How hunting with wolves helped humans outsmart the Neanderthals.
- Ancient Britons had wheat 2000 years before they had farms.
- After handshakes, we sniff people’s scent on our hand.
- First ‘Stone Avenue‘ found for nearly three hundred years?
- More on the City of the Monkey God: lost for 1,000 years.
- The first detailed image of the world’s smallest known life-form.
- Collecting vintage paranormal games.
- Quadriplegic flies F-35 simulator with her mind.
- Bank of Canada urges Star Trek fans to stop ‘spocking‘ their fivers.
- Human waste is ruining Mount Everest.
Quote of the Day:
With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.
Georg Christoph Lichtenberg