- First human head transplant could happen in 2 years. Hey, now that a Mexican won the Oscar for best movie, anything’s possible!
- The 12 greatest threats to human civilization, ranked. Sorry Donald, Mexicans were not included.
- But according to Irish priest Roland Colhoun, the biggest threat of all is… Yoga.
- Plastic Beach: Great for music, but nasty for coral reefs.
- Dickheads rejoice! Here are 600 book covers of your favorite gnostic writer.
- Philip K. Dick’s advice on how to spot ‘pseudo-realities’.
- Is a manned mission to Mars the biggest snake oil in the solar system?
- Why the afterlife is beyond Science.
- Dem Feels: Science struggle to understand emotions.
- Conservative MP sez Astrology could have a role to play in British healthcare. I’m no astrologer, but I foresee dark days ahead for this bloke…
- Measles virus circulating in Canada is a variant never before seen.
- Sorry eh, but there was *no* UFO crash in Manitoba, Canada. Chris Rutkowski chimes in on the hoax (Part 1) (Part 2)
- We interrupt this program to broadcast a purple UFO flying over Lima, Peru!
- Here’s another excerpt from Mike Clelland’s upcoming book about owls and UFO abductions.
- Psycho-mage Alejandro Jodorowsky gives a Tarot reading to Drive director Winding Refn.
- Red Pill of the Day: Mary Poppins is f#$%ing Metal!
Thanks to Alejandro, for forcing the Gringos to start using the letter “Ñ”.
Quote of the Day:
“I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart’s affections and the truth of imagination.”