Keep on Grailin’!
- Celebrating the Pale Blue Dot’s’ silver anniversary.
- A star whizzed just past us some 70k years ago. Could that have sent the comet which wacked the Clovis our way?
- 100 finalists chosen for a one-way trip to Mars.
- My pal Martin Clemens tackles on the recent mystery of the Martian Mist –with an approach I fully approve of…
- Frank Drake: “Don’t bother calling ET.”
- Is that ‘ghost’ just a denizen from a parallel world messing with you?
- The enigma of the Amazonian geoglyphs.
- Our cousins the Neanderthals were more similar to us than we thought. They even practiced division of labor by sex and age.
- Why A.I. will (hopefully) not obliterate us meatbags.
- Deep-brain stimulation shows promise for relieving acute depression.
- Scientists: “‘Skunk’ weed is bad for you; better stick to hashish.”
- Looking for the ‘Fountain of Youth’ on… Easter island?
- CoHIVa? New, more aggressive strand of HIV found in Cuba.
- The Book of Miracles: Rare Medieval illustrations of magical thinking.
- I <3 U, Slendie: Pages from the diary of Slenderman stab tween are creep-EH!
- Red Pill of the Day: Dead man propped as Green Lantern at wake. I woudn’t subject my loved ones to such horrors –so I’m going as Darth Vader instead.
Thanks to Chucky and Don Clemente.
Quote of the Day:
“The schizophrenic is drowning in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight”