- Charles Fort’s notes will become available shortly.
- Vast bed of metal balls found in deep sea.
- The inventor who has developed a sweet-smelling “fart pill“.
- Limpet teeth set new strength record.
- This is your brain on magic.
- Can the CIA weaponise the weather?
- The Earth is becoming a computer visible across galactic distance.
- Can this light make you high?
- The 5,800-year-old remains of a man and woman buried in an embrace have been uncovered in a Greek cave.
- Prehistoric cult sites discovered in Negev Desert.
- The carved stone balls of Scotland.
- Bodies into food and sewage into beer: you are the hot new thing in recycling.
- Escher and the Droste effect.
- Amber fossil links earliest grasses, dinosaurs and fungus used to produce LSD.
- Just another reason for Christians to hate on dinosaurs.
Quote of the Day:
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.