“We don’t have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself…”
- The origin of science.
- Earth… 2200 AD.
- Seeking out parallel universes.
- Seeking out exotic states of matter.
- Testing Seattle’s ‘milky rain’.
- SETI’s otherworldly broadcasts deemed safe.
- Megadroughts predicted for U.S.
- Burping away the Ice Age?
- Ocean’s plastic pollution revealed.
- Silicon Valley on LSD.
- LHC uncovers new exotic quark particles.
- A crow is to intelligence as people are to…
- New celestial body with extreme seasons discovered.
- Are coin tosses random?
- Epic storm dwarves Earth.
- Back to the future of Tron.
- SW vs. ST.
- Immerse yourself in immersis.
- This week’s evidence of the pending robot uprising… Vacuum ‘bot attacks.
Quote of the Day:
“…What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.”