Keep calm and Grail on.
- Revealing the Roswell slides —in Mexico??
- Billions and billions: Australian scientists predict our galaxy is teeming with habitable exo-planets.
- Shh! You hear that? That’s the sound of a million brains exploding, courtesy of Randall Carlson on the Joe Rogan Experience.
- The Eternal Now: New theory suggest the Past, Present and Future coexist in the Universe.
- The Trip Treatment: Into the new dawn of psychedelic research.
- Not your grandpa’s LSD –BTW, your grandpa was waaaay cooler than mine, man…
- How psychedelics can put your healing back in your hands.
- If you wanted to live forever, you should’ve then reincarnated as a hydra.
- When Proof is Heaven: Conner Habib’s healthy skepticism on NDE experiencers –and their critics.
- The woman who has had 1000 NDEs –Man, I’d be *pissed* with St Peter by then!
- What the Frack?! California aquifers are contaminated with hydraulic fracturing wastewater.
- Phil Plait prescribes his ‘don’t be a dick’ policy to the recent Mickey Mouse Measles outbreak
- GoT The Mountain just broke a 1000-year-old Viking record.
- Mealworms: It’s what’s for dinner –in tofu form.
- The weird –and kinky– story of the Unicorn.
- Red Pill of the Day: Forget about weed and drugs! The real money is now in… prophilactics.
Thanks to Chris and Conner.
Quote of the Day:
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”