Hello out there?
- Iceland to build first temple to Norse gods since Viking age.
- The necessity of musical hallucinations.
- The ghost of Number 10.
- Has the mystery of Shakespeare’s Sonnets finally been solved?
- The woman who has had over a thousand near-death experiences.
- Research shows intelligent people stay up late, do more drugs, and have more sex.
- 21 porcelain dolls on bamboo stakes found in middle of Alabama swamp.
- Dark matter may be lighter than previously thought.
- Buddhist tradition claims 200-year-old Mongolian mummy may still be ‘alive’.
- Challenging UFOlogy’s cliches
- The giant axes and hammers that baffle the experts.
- The Island of Knowledge: how to live with mystery in a culture obsessed with certainty and definitive answers.
- New telomere extension technique holds promise of longer lives.
- The ongoing quest for a chip as powerful and efficient as the brain.
- Peruvian child mummy with elongated skull undergoes analysis.
- Peak food.
- Colin Batty’s Lovecraftian portraiture.
- Diver runs under water faster than on the ground.
Quote of the Day:
The sad truth is that outside of the alternative belief community, nobody’s listening.