Clicky here for full mock photo & source.
- Is Disney considering Chris Pratt to reboot Indiana Jones… or are they digging in the wrong place? As long as Ford’s in it somehow, I’m good with Star-Lord. Bradley Cooper would be ok too.
- An animated Indiana Jones TV series wouldn’t be a bad idea either.
- Ethiopian Christians claim to guard the Ark of the Covenant.
- The origins of human beings according to ancient Sumerian texts.
- Did a 1000-ft white pyramid once exist in China?
- Count like an Egyptian: ancient maths for modern students (Amazon).
- Ancient Indian aircraft the subject at a major science confer3ence.
- NASA’s working on a helicopter that’ll fly on Mars.
- Russia has built a
remote controlled car with gunscombat robot.
- Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey turned into the weirdest scifi comic ever made.
- Jack Kirby: “The questions have been terrific.”
- Superhero synchronicity: Mutants & Mystics by Jeffrey Kripal (Amazon).
- A UFO hovered over a French nuclear power plant, its director claims.
- A new cryptic species of owl discovered in the Middle Eastern deserts.
- A Yeti has been seen prowling… the streets of Boston?
- What cats did in 19th century Japan when their humans weren’t home.
Photo of the Day:
Milky Way over the Seven Strong Men by Sergei Makurin