So this is the Future, and all we got… is this?
- Forget the flying DeLorean! Now you can buy a 3d-printed car –at an absurd price, though.
- Erik Davis’ advice for you in 2015: Follow your Weird.
- Babylon’s Got Talent: How ancient Mesopotamian songs sounded like.
- Metal ingots found in ancient shipwreck associated with the legend of Atlantis.
- The sea-level rise conundrum.
- The gap between our ancestors and Neanderthals keeps getting smaller and smaller.
- Strange creature with “inverted knees” spotted in Ohio.
- The entire Blue Book UFO files are now freely available –minus the ones which were never filed under Blue Book, of course…
- When Nick Redfern began his writing career, he was a complete Zero –and proud of it!
- Listen to Nick tell Greg Bishop how his computer got hacked last year due to a weird set of circumstances involving… Roswell.
- Is this the most beautiful library in the world?
- Is nothing sacred? Ray Bradbury’s house was destroyed –to make space for a parking lot.
- Living with just half a brain.
- A cartoon guide to Chaos Magick.
- Arab cartoonists are well acquainted with the bloody repercusions their work might attract.
- Red Pill of the Day: Statism is the world’s most dangerous religion.
Thanks to Chris.
Quote of the Day:
“The greatest danger to our future is apathy.”